Patchwork Gingham Quilt FREE Pattern and Tutorial
Here's a fun tutorial and free pattern for a simple Patchwork Gingham Quilt. Sometimes this style is called Buffalo Check. Either way, it’s a classic look that comes together easily. It’s perfect for using solid or woven fabrics. This design would make such a great gift for a friend. Or yourself.
What you'll need:
- Fabric A 1 yard (5) 5 1/2″ x WOF strips
- Fabric B 2 yards (11) 5 1/2″ x WOF strips
- Fabric C 1 1/8 yard (6) 5 1/2″ x WOF strips
- Binding 5/8 yard (7) 2 1/2″ x WOF strips
- Backing 3 1/2 yards (2) 63″x WOF halves
You might want to check this Arrows Away Quilt FREE Pattern and Tutorial.