Pot holders with pockets
Every now and again an older project needs a facelift. Kitchen accessories are no exception. Time to make some new ones? This time, pot holders with pockets.
- Bigger so they cover my wrists and full spread out hand
- A pocket in the back for my hand so they are easier to use
- Large enough to use on the table or counter tops to put hot plates or pans on
- Scrap-happy so they can use up smaller pieces of fabrics
- Easy to make with no-fuss binding
- Quilt-as-you-go piecing (QAYG)
Here are the pot holders with pockets.