Purl Bee Penguin FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
The Purl Bee Penguins are pretty addictive to make. They are also real crowd pleasers!
To make three penguins:
- 1/4 yard each of seven dots, stripes, and chicken wire in black and white.
- A piece of bright yellow felt. I used Sunshine (01) but Sun (03) and yellow (02) would look great too.
- 100% cotton sewing thread in color 1040 (ecru) and color 1001 (black)
- DMC embroidery floss in color 310 (black)
- Six small white buttons in white
It will also be helpful to have a size 3- 7 straight knitting needle or a similar pointy object for stuffing.
You might want to check this FREE Tutorial on How to Sew Owls.