Quilted Sleep Mask FREE Sewing Pattern
This quilted sleep mask tutorial is a must make, whether you are going to be catching a flight, camping in the woods, or just blocking out the morning sun in your bed.
This quilted sleep mask with a scrunchie style band is equal parts stylish and comfortable, and bonus, it’s a total stash busting project! What more could you ask for?
What you'll need:
- Front Fabric – 8.5” x 5”
- Backing Fabric – 8.5” x 5”
- Batting – 8.5” x 5”
- Scrunchie Band Fabric – 26” x 3” of fabric of your choice
- Elastic – Enough to fit comfortably around the back of your head, from temple to temple
- Basting spray or pins
- Cutting mat
- Quilting ruler
- Hera marker or water soluble pen
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Straight pins or binding clips
You might want to check this DIY Sleepy Eye Mask FREE Sewing Pattern.