Quilted Spider Web Pillows FREE Tutorial
These pillows are perfect for your Halloween decoration at home. You can either sew them shut as a simple pillow, or take a little extra time to make them aippered pillow covers, so you can pull them off to wash or to switch out your decor.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 yard Black Kona Cotton
- 1/2 yard Bone Kona Cotton
- 1/2 yard cotton lining fabric (any color & used for both pillows)
- 1/2 yard Soft’n Toasty cotton batting or crib-size package
- 2 – Home Elegance® Pillow 16″ X 16″ or 2 – 12 oz. bags of PolyFil ®
- Black Thread
- Glow-in-the-Dark or White Thread
- 14″ Zipper (optional for making pillow cover)
- Marking Pencil or Frixion Pen
- Scissors and/or rotary cutter & mat
- Sewing Machine
You might want to check this Reversible Halloween Table Mats FREE Tutorial.