Quilted Turkey Bread Basket FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew an adorable quilted turkey cover for your bread basket.
- 2 colors cotton fabric – 1/2 yard each
- Fabric scraps – for the features and tail
- 1/4″ elastic
- 2 small buttons for the eyes
- Double fold bias tape – home-made or store bought
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat and quilting ruler
- Chaco quilting marker
- Quilt basting spray
- Fusible Batting – Pellon TP971F
- Heavy Duty Wonder-Under
- Sewing machine and sewing supplies
- Iron and ironing board
- Small oval basket – no handles
You might want to check this Fabric Covered Basket Pattern from So Sew Easy.