This adorable raccoon softie is so huggable that your kids will surely love to cuddle and play with. He's both squishy and loveable, too!
- Fleece or stretch faux fur as follows: ivory fleece (1/3 yard is plenty), dark brown fur (1/3 yard), tan fleece (for tail), 1.25″ circle of black fleece
- White wool or wool-blend felt for claws
- One pair of 9mm safety eyes, or buttons, or felt circles of similar size
- Knit fabric (jersey or interlock) for pellet bag (a fat quarter is sufficient)
- Polyfill stuffing
- Poly pellets (about 1 cup)
- Polyester sewing thread in coordinating colors
- Dark brown embroidery floss or pearl cotton for mouth details
- Sewing machine with regular presser foot for straight and zig-zag stitches
- Regular fabric scissors and pinking shears
- Hand-sewing needle
- Seam ripper
Take a look at this Owl Softie FREE Pattern and Tutorial HERE.