Raglan Dress pattern and tutorial
A raglan dress, comfy but fashionable, perfect for a practical mom that wants to be fancy.
– Raglan sleeves split in half, with a narrow hem, that highlight shoulders
– Slightly tapered at the waistband
– Under breast contrasting strip, interfaced
– Sweet A line shape
- 1 m jersey knit
- scraps lightweight woven for sleeves
- scraps contrasting interlock for the underbreast strip
- scraps knit interfacing
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
It’s a knit dress, so it will fit/hug you also even if your measurements are not exactly those suggested.
Find the pattern here.