Red Prom Dress FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial:
Any red prom dress is definitely not for the shy girl, and this one is no exception. This is a high waistline fitted dress, to accentuate the smallest part of your body. Also, the v-neck self-lined front will elongate your neckline.
The gathers can be worn over the breasts or under the breast depending on how much cleavage you are willing to show. Elegant gathers on the sides to add support at the bust line.
There's a bra strap to adjust according to your body needs.
- Four-way stretch jersey with a 50% stretch
- Double point needle, size 70 or 80
- Thread to match
- 16-19 inches of 1/4″ elastic
- One pair of bra straps
- Sharp scissors
- Sewing machine with a small zigzag
- Cover stitch machine is ideal but not essential (advanced seamstresses only)
Take a look at this Sexy Dress FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.