Are you looking for a quilt pattern with unique style and design? This one is for you! Grab this Remembering Gram free quilt tutorial.
Fabric and Notion Requirements:
To choose the fabric for the blocks, choose 3 fabrics that complement each other. Choose 1 fabric, 1 medium/ med dark fabric and 1 light fabric. Refer to the quilt picture. Your dark and medium fabrics may be close but the light fabrics in each block.
- 16 Different 9-Patch Blocks: (1) 2.5” x 18” strip for each of light and dark fabrics in each block.
- 16 Different 9-Patch Block Borders: (2) 2.5” x 18” strips per block.
- Cornerstones, Stop Border, Binding: 1 1/4 yds
- Sashings: 2/3 yd
- Outer border: 2/3 yds cut WOF, or 1 2/3 yd for metering
- Backing: 60” x 60” or 2.5 yds
- Template plastic for scallop border, or using the easy Scallop tool place the scallop size at 9.4. Make 6 scallops per side.
Check out this Forest Floor Quilt's FREE Tutorial, too!