Learn how to make a reusable tote bag that is reversible, sturdy, roomy and durable with this grocery bag pattern! This is the easiest method for making a tote bag!
- wrapping paper to make your own pattern
- scotch tape
- vinyl fabric. You can use 2 different types of vinyl for the inside and outside of the bag
- teflon foot
- zipper foot
- leather needle 90/14 or 100/16
- heavy duty thread
- sewing machine
- 3 3/8″cording for handles
- 2 strips of 26″ by 5″ thick fabric, cut on bias. You’ll use these for handles.
- iron to press the fabric for handles, not the vinyl
This Big Square Bag can also be used as a grocery bag, too!