Reusable Kitchen Roll FREE Sewing Tutorial
Help save the environment by cutting down on wastage. Here's an eco-friendly alternative to traditional paper towels… the reusable kitchen roll! It's time to reduce waste and go for paperless towels.
What you'll need:
- An old towel (or terry cloth)
- Some cotton fabric, either new or from old clothes
- rotary cutter and cutting mat (which I find best for cutting even squares, though you can do it with scissors)
- kam-snap kit ( sharp hole tool and kam snap pliers)
- ruler or quilting cutting square
- sewing machine or a serger/overlocker.
Take a look at this DIY Zero Waste Kitchen Sponge, too!