Reversible Box Tote Free Sewing Pattern:
Perfect for carrying around all my knitting projects, journals, notes, & yarn spools! Heck you could even use this for the beach, for shopping, as a purse and more! The shape holds a ton and is so comfy to carry!
- Reversible Box Tote Pattern Piece – 35”W x 18”H (or 35”W x 36”H for both outer and lining fabric)
- Pocket Pattern Piece – 38”W x 6”H (or 9.5”W x 24”H)
- Interfacing for Tote – 35”W x 18”H
- Removable fabric marker or tailor’s chalk.
- Rotary Cutter w/mat
- Firm Fusible Interfacing – Pellon 809 Decor-Bond for this project!
- Coordinating Thread
Take a look at this Rope Handled Reversible Tote Bag Sewing Tutorial.