Reversible Crossbody Handbag FREE Sewing Pattern
This week we are making a reversible crossbody handbag, plus a method of adding an extra pocket to it that works for the fabric and vinyl reversible tote bag as well.
I am providing you with a basic pattern and you can come up with all the pretty details to set this reversible crossbody handbag apart from the rest.
This handy handbag can also be used as a clutch bag as well.
It can also be as extra pockets for those of you who wanted more room inside the reversible tote bag.
- 1/2 yard of vinyl, leather or oilcloth or any fabric (medium to heavyweight)
- 1/2 yard of sew-in or fusible interfacing (depending on the weight of the fabric
- One reversible zipper (one option)
- Or use this reversible zipper by the yard (this is what I am using)
- Four 1″ D-ring
- One zipper 8″ in length (optional pocket)
- Adjustable bag strap or a chain with lobster claws at the end
- Zipper Foot
- Walking foot (ideal but optional)
- Rotary or craft cutter
You might want to check this RFID Shielded Handbag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.