Rows + Rows Quilt FREE Tutorial
When you're that someone who loves unique strip quilt patterns, check out this Row + Row Quilt Pattern by Season Evans. This striking quilt uses three colors only and measures 36½ inches wide x 53 inches long.
- Color A: 1 yard.
- Color B: 1 yard
- Color C + Binding Fabric: 2½ yards
- Backing Fabric: 1¾ yards
- Quilters Dream’s Cotton Batting, Crib size, Select thickness
- One 274-yard spool of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in color 1105
- Two 110-yard spools of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread, one of each color 1620 and 1685
- A fabric-marking tool for marking the quilting, like a Hera Marker
- A rotary cutter
- A non-slip quilting ruler
- A self-healing cutting mat (get this, the ruler, and cutter together with out Rotary Cutting Tool Kit)
- Quilter’s curved safety pins
You might want to check this Diagonal Strip Quilt FREE Sewing Tutorial.