Rucksack Backpack FREE Sewing Pattern
The finished bag measures 20” high x 12” wide x 8” deep. Although a true rucksack will have hip belts and likely chest belts, these additional straps can easily be added to your rucksack if you desire. This new rucksack will hold a lot more things making it perfect for day trips and weekend getaways.
What you'll need:
- 100% cotton duck dyed canvas in olive drab, #8 – 1.5 yards
- Free Backpack Pattern – printable on 18 sheets of 8.5×11 printer paper
- Sewing machine with matching thread color
- Fabric scissors
- Buckles in tan, sized 1” – 3 pieces
- Grosgrain tape in tan, 1” wide – 2 yards
- Hook and Loop tape in tan, 1.5” wide – cut to 4″ long
- Vislon closed end zipper in matching color, size 5, 10″ long
- Measuring tape
- Scotch tape
- Iron and ironing board
You might want to check this Easy Ipad BackPack FREE Pattern and Tutorial.