Ruffle pouch tutorial
This simple ruffle pouch tutorial features a cute pouch with a subtly curved shape. But what gives it its depth is a bit of gathering at the bottom. A little difficult because of the curves and French seams, but not terrible.
- 1/4 yd. of light to medium weight fabric for outer pouch (I used quilting cotton)
- 1/4 yd. of light to medium weight complementing fabric for lower section (I used quilting cotton)
- 1/4 yd. of lightweight fabric for lining (I used polyester lining fabric, but more quilting cotton would provide less headache)
- 9” long zipper (at least)
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
Find the ruffle pouch tutorial here.
Tutorial found at Choly Knight