Another unique quilt pattern for your next project is the Sand Surf and Sun FREE quilt pattern.
This quilt goes together quickly and would be a great way to get a young beach lover into quilting.
What You'll Need:
- Background Squares – 1.4 yards (1.2m)
- Sashing – 1yard (.9m)
- Accent Squares, Outer border 1 yards (1.25 m)
- Binding Traditional – ½ yard (.5m)
- Flip Flops – 1 Layer Cake™* (this is a great place to use up those scraps)
- Optional Flange – 10.5” X WOF Flange color
- Binding: 9” X WOF
- Steam-A-Seam Lite – 2 yards (or your favorite fusible product)
- Thread to piece with, and to applique your blocks
You might want to check this Dots and Crosses Quilt FREE Pattern and Tutorial.