This sewing machine needle organizer holds 18 packets of needles but you could adapt the pattern to hold more by increasing the width. However, because the organizer is folded in thirds for storing, you will need to add pockets in groups of three.
Materials that you need:
- soft clear vinyl, pvc
- 1 piece of white fabric (12 inches x 11 inches)
- 1 piece of backing fabric (12 inches x 11 inches)
- 1 piece of iron on pellon (12 inches x 11 inches)
- walking foot or Teflon foot / grease proof paper
- 90 inches of 1 1/4 inch bias binding
- 26 inches of 3/4 inch binding for ties
Do you love organizing your personal things? You will love this tutorial about Bag Organizer Zipper Pouch. Take a look!
[…] Organize your Needles with this Sewing Machine Needle Organizer. […]
Like the needle organizer and can’t wait to make one!
Absolutely wonderful idea for needles & for machine feet. I’m trying to organize my tiny space.