Short Sleeve Mid Length Kimono FREE Pattern and Tutorial:
This short sleeve mid length kimono free pattern is specially designed with the “apple” body shape figure. This type of figure is very tricky to dress since a protruding stomach might be a bit challenging to hide.
The long neckline will also streamline your figure. Soft fabric will follow the curves of your body without adding pounds.
- 2.5 to 3 yards of fabric (depends on size) of silk, rayon or 20% stretch knit
- Thread to match
- Fusible interfacing matching the length of the front-facing
- The sewing machine I'm using is the Bernina 350 PE
- French curve ruler
- Yardstick, meter or a large straight ruler
- 2B mechanical pencil
- Eraser (because we all make mistakes)
- Paper scissors
- Sticky tape
You might want to check this Easy Kimono Top FREE Pattern and Tutorial.