This storage pouch is a great way to introduce yourself to leather/cork or vinyl! If you’re familiar with these materials it’s a great way to use up scraps for a simple project!
Make this project with the simple pouch free sewing pattern.
- 8” x 12” Piece of Vinyl or Leather or Cork
- 8” x 6” Strip of Contrasting Cotton Fabric
- 8” x 6” Strip of Sf101
- One – 9” All Purpose or Handbag Zipper
- *Optional* 14” x ¾” Scrap of Vinyl or Leather or Cork
- *Optional* ¾” D-Ring
- Coordinating Thread
- Basting Spray or Glue Stick or Double-Sided Tape
You might want to check this Leather and Fabric Handbag, too!