Six-Pocket Bag Free Sewing Tutorial
Roomy and stylish, this slouchy tote is just waiting to be filled with your everyday essentials. With a deep main compartment and six exterior pockets, you won’t be short on storage. The pockets of the simple sewn bag are cleverly formed when the straps are stitched on—no additional sewing necessary. Choose your favorite patterned fabric and this easy sewing project becomes as statement-making as it is practical.
- 1/4 yard cotton fabric (straps)
- Fabric shears or scissors
- Tape measure
- Pencil or pen
- 2/3 yard cotton fabric (pockets)
- 2 10-1/4-x-14-1/4-inch rectangles thin, firm batting
- 1-yard cotton fabric (lining)
- Ironing board
- Quilter’s pins
- Sewing machine
- 6-inch sewing gauge
You might want to check this Reversible Fabric Vinyl Tote Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial.