I'm happy to share this new simple project and free pattern for the Small Crossbody Wallet. It can be made using fabric, leather or vinyl and is suitable for intermediate sewists or advanced beginners.
Skill Level: Advanced beginners to intermediate. Suits people who love to experiment with different techniques and approaches to sewing.
Materials for Your Small Crossbody Wallet
- Rectangle (20″ X 10″) (51cm X 25cm) of cotton quilting for the outer layer
- Cotton quilting for the lining same amount as above
- One rectangle of woven fusible interfacing
- One press fastener for thick material or a magnetic snap
- One 1.5 to 2 yards of nylon webbing for bags
- One 1″ inside diameter metal ring (optional)
- Snap tool
- Sharp scissors
- Sewing machine that can handle 8 layers of fabric
- Walking foot
Take a look at this Money Belt with Pouch FREE Pattern and Tutorial, too!