Pandas are so adorable. If you are fond of collecting panda stuffs, try to make this cute project. A perfect gift for some panda lovers, too! Check out this sock panda.
1. Microfiber chenille sock, Black & White, 1 of each.
2. Button eye 9mm, black, 2; or equivalent button (as eyes)
3. Safety Nose 22mm, black, 1; or equivalent button (as nose)
4. White felt – 1″ x 1″, to mark 2 x 0.5″ circles (as the white of the eyes)
5. Poly-fill stuffing material
6. Sewing threads (matching colors)
7. Sock Panda Pattern Template
1. Sewing machine, or, you can hand-sew without machine
2. Long sewing needle (at least 2″), tapestry needle and pins
3. Water Soluble Fabric Marker
4. Light color marker
6. Blunt point tweezers
7. Spray bottle filled with water
8. Printer and card stock for templates
You can also check this Sloth Sock FREE Pattern and Tutorial.