Super cute sock sheep for your next project. A perfect addition to your collection or to make this as a gift for your loved ones.
1. Sock (crew length), microfiber fuzzy, adult size, solid color, single
2. Sock (crew length), cotton or wool, adult size, solid color, single
3. Button eye 8mm dome-shaped, black, 2; or equivalent button
4. Crochet lace thread or Embroidery floss, pink
5. Poly-fill stuffing material
6. Sewing threads (matching colors)
7. Jingle bell and yarn or string
8. Sock sheep template
1. Sewing machine or, you can hand-sew without a machine
2. Long sewing needle (about 2″), tapestry needle and pins
3. Erasable fabric marker
5. Blunt point tweezers or an awl
Take a look at this DIY Sock Snowman, too!