Soothing Headache Eye Mask FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Making a Soothing Headache Eye Mask takes under 30 minutes. They are perfect for self-care or gifts!
These guys are SO easy to make—regardless of your previous sewing experience—and would make thoughtful, beautiful handmade gifts for anyone in your life. Everyone has a headache on occasion, right? So everyone could use one of these! Let me show you how to make them.
What you'll need:
- 1 fat quarter of cotton or flannel fabric—you’ll end up using much less, but a fat quarter is an affordable and accessible way to get the fabric you need. Most major retailers carry fat quarters in their craft section.
- Coordinating thread
- Needle or sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Straight pins
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- About 1 1/2 cups white rice
- 3 drops lavender essential oil—lavender is a classic stress-relief scent that can really help tension or stress headaches
- 3 drops chamomile essential oil—similar to lavender, chamomile is a classic stress reliever and can help ramp down tension and stress
- 3 drops eucalyptus essential oil—if your headaches are caused by sinus congestion, eucalyptus oil can help clear it out
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil—rosemary oil can help boost your circulation, and many headaches are caused by constricted blood vessels in the head
You might want to check this DIY Sleepy Eye Mask FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.