Spider Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This cute spider plush might convert a few arachnophobics! It has a cute face with 4 peeping eyes and a chubby abdomen with fun markings. And of course, there are the required 8 legs too!
What you'll need:
- 1⁄4 yd. of fabric for main body
- 3” x 3” piece of white applique fabric (such as cotton, felt, or flannel) for eyes
- 3” x 3” piece of accent applique fabric for pupils
- optional 3″ x 3″ piece of accent
- applique fabric for abdomen markings
- 6″ x 6″ piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Plush Sheep FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.