Starter Pack Plush FREE Sewing Pattern
This project is for a simple chubby animal plush of varying styles and difficulty. It ranges from the most novice level construction up to something for a confident beginner.
What you'll need:
- 1⁄4 yd. (or 9″ x 15″) of fabric for main plush
- 1⁄8 yd. (or 5″ x 5″) of accent fabric for belly
- Face materials
- Non-fabric options: buttons, safety eyes, marker, or fabric paint
- Fabric options: 3″ x 3″ of applique fabric and 6″ x 5″ of fusible web adhesive
- Sewing thread to match main fabric and • applique fabrics
- Poly-fil stuffing
- Basic sewing tools: thread, needles, scissors. Also optional sewing machine, iron, pins, point turner, fabric marker, seam ripper, etc.
You might want to check this Totoro Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.