Strawberry Coin Purse FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
It’s a large coin purse that easily converts to a little purse with an optional strap addition.
Let’s make one!
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yard of pink and 1/8 yard of green vinyl or pleather*
- matching zipper, at least 5 inches long
- matching thread for each color of vinyl
- zipper foot and standard foot
- leather needle
- scotch tape
- quilting clips (or small binder clips)
- utility knife and sharp, heavy duty scissors
- optional: yellow acrylic craft paint, paintbrush
- optional strap: leather cording, 2 eyelets, eyelet setting tool, hammer, leather punch
You might want to check this Cat Pouch FREE Sewing Tutorial.