Perfect for students from preschool age and all the way up through college, this design features generous pockets for holding workbooks, notebooks and more, plus convenient side pockets for stowing away pens and pencils, calculators, erasers and other study essentials. With a high-density foam insert, this pillow is comfortable enough to lean up against, but sturdy enough to use as a writing surface.
What you'll need:
- 2 15×17″ high-density foam chair cushion inserts
- 1 yard 54″ home decorator fabric (main fabric)
- 5/8 yard 54″ home decorator fabric (accent fabric)
- 16″ section of 5/8″ sew-in Velcro
- 8″ piece woven strap material
- 2 packages maxi piping (optional)
- Washable ink marker
- Coordinating thread
- Rotary cutter and mat (optional, but recommended)
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, shears, iron, etc.
Take a look at these free floor pillow patterns.