Suede clutch purse
This suede clutch purse is such an adorable item you'll want to wear it over and over again. If you've got some suede you never thought you'd use again, this is the perfect project to bring that suede fabric back to life.
- Outer fabric (10″ wide by 17″ long minimum – which means you can use a fat quarter!)
- Inner fabric (same measurements as outer)
- Medium to heavy fusible interfacing (same measurements as inner and outer)
- The pattern (for email subscribers – read 1st paragraph of this post)
- A magnetic purse snap (affiliate link)
- Two swivel hooks (affiliate link)
- Trim to embellish (I got this trim at Joann Fabrics)
- Invisible Thread (optional)
The suede clutch purse tutorial can be found here.
Tutorial by Melissa at Melly Sews.