Super Adorable Tiny Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
All your favorite fabric scraps are screaming to be sewn into a super cute tiny tote! This free tiny bag pattern is so fun to make. And because it's so small, it's really fast to sew too.
What you'll need:
- 1 FQ or less cotton fabric for the exterior
- 1 FQ or less cotton fabric for the lining
- other pieces of fabric for the exterior pocket and handles if you choose to not use the fat quarters mentioned above
- 1 zipper, 9” long or longer (measuring between the stoppers).
- 7” x 18” of Soft and Stable interfacing. Or fusible fleece if you can't find Soft and Stable.
- Fabric chalk or fabric marking pen
You might want to check this Key Ring Zipper Pouch FREE Pattern.