Superstar Quilt FREE Sewing Tutorial
This Superstar Quilt will prove that you are a superstar quilter because the super sized stars make it super fast! The finished size of this quilt is a generous 60’’ wide by 80’’ long.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard each of pink, fuchsia, turquoise, and citron fabrics (or as desired)
- 1 3/4 yards background fabric
- a piece of batting at least 65’’ x 85’’
- 5 yards of background fabric, or enough to piece together a 65’’ x 85’’ quilt back piece
- 1/2 yard or more fabric for the binding (if your fabric is less than 44’’ wide, you may need to cut an extra binding strip)
You might want to check this Jolly Pinwheels Quilt FREE Tutorial.