Swaddle Baby Doll FREE Sewing Pattern
If you’ve ever been afraid of making a waldorf doll, but still wanted to try, then a Swaddle Baby Doll is a great way to dip your toe into the process. It’s very forgiving, and there’s no arms or legs to worry about!
What You'll Need:
- child’s thin white knee sock or 2-inch wide cotton stockinette
- yarn in hair color choice
- wool stuffing or polyfill
- 10 x 10 inch piece of skin-colored cotton knit fabric
- embroidery floss for lips and eyes
- 1/4 yd of stretch cotton velour or a stretch cotton knit for swaddle blanket and hat
- 3-inch dollmaking needle
- embroidery needle
- hand sewing needle
- coordinating thread to skin-colored fabric and swaddle blanket fabric
- cotton string
Take a look at this Fabric Dolls Free Sewing Tutorial, too!