A compact crossbody with style, this small bag features an exterior slip pocket, fold over flap with magnetic snap closure and long adjustable strap. Full pattern pieces included, as well as instructions for using both woven and vinyl.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY: You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 6″ wide, 6″ tall, 2.75″ deep
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 1/3 yard 44″ wide woven or 54″ wide vinyl contrasting fabric
- Two 3/4″ D-rings
- 1 yard fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- Scrap of fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F) (only if using all woven)
- 15″ x 15″ quilting weight exterior fabric
- One 3/4″ strap slide
- Two 3/4″ swivel clips
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) or double-sided tape (optional)
- 1/4 yard (or fat quarter) 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- Coordinating thread
- One magnetic snap
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
Take a look on this Fabric and Leather Handbag's FREE pattern from So Sew Easy.