A roomy, sturdy and stylish open tote bag. With a teardrop shape, Ethel veers away from the usual boxy tote. It's a “stuff it in and run out the door” kind of bag, designed to comfortably sling over your shoulder. There are a few slip pockets for the small things.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard fusible (or sew-in) foam interfacing (Pellon Flex-Foam FF78F1)
- 3/4 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 2/3 yard 44″ wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- Coordinating thread
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 3 yards 20″ wide fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
For cat lovers, you'll also love this Cat Tote Bag.