Tablet Carrier Bag FREE Sewing Pattern
The size of this tablet carrier bag is suitable to keep your iPad, Kindle, Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus and other handheld electronic devices of similar size. They are good for books too or a quick grocery store trip, just dump your keys and phone in and off you go!
What you'll need:
- Fabrics, 3 colors (Red Orange, 13″ x 19″, Orange Yellow, 19″ x 20″, Seafoam 9″ x 9″)
- Fusible Stabilizer / Interfacing, woven cotton, medium stiffness, approx: 18″ x 18″
- Cotton webbing straps, 1″ (W) x 82″ (L)
- Embellished Tape or ribbon or lace, short length (about 2 1/2″)
- With Zipper: Zipper, 12″
- Without Zipper: Leather or cotton cord 4 to 5″, Button
- Sewing machine, with normal and zipper presser feet
- Sewing needle, pins, matching threads
- Rotary cutter (you can use scissors too)
- Erasable fabric marker
- Warm iron
You might want to check this Carpet Tote Bag FREE Sewing Pattern.