Teddy bear pattern
Whip up this easy-to-sew teddy bear pattern from a 1/4 yard of fabric. This bear makes a great gift or make it with a child as a special keepsake!
BASIC SKILLS for teddy bear free pattern:
- Sew a straight stitch on a sewing machine.
- Sew two pieces right sides together.
- Ladder stitch.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 9 inches tall
- 1/4 yard of light brown wool, fleece or felt
- scraps of felt in dark brown, black, beige, and dark pink
- dark brown embroidery floss
- fiberfill stuffing
- coordinating thread
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- chalk or a disappearing fabric marker
- embroidery needle
- glue stich