Here's a free tutorial from fleecefun.com on how to make a Teepee for your kids. You can also download the free pattern found on the link given below. This is big enough to fit several kids. When you are planning to spend time with your kids outside your home or garden, this is a perfect idea.
What you need:
- Rope ( used natural and nylon)
- 1 set of King sized sheets or 2 flat king sized sheets
- double fold Bias tape – 9 yards
- 1 yard netting or mesh
- 6 yards fold over elastic
- Sewing Essentials (pins, scissors, etc.)
- Fleece Fun’s Free pattern
- 5 large buttons
You may want to include this Picnic Blanket in your next sewing project.