Are you looking for something unique quilt pattern? Well, this is the answer for your long time search. This Art Haus Quilt is a cute quilt pattern that you'll enjoy making.
The instructions don't leave any stones unturned, but you can add other elements that you like to make it your own if you prefer. The
fabrics will all need to be pre-fused with Mistyfuse
What you'll need:
- Parchment paper for fusing (1 box)
- Ruler to keep the fabrics straight during the fusing process
- Mistyfuse 4 yards (20” wide)
- Wool blended felt (1 yard, National Nonwovens, TOY-002)
- Iron (dry, set to cotton)
You might want to check this Confetti Star Quilt, too!