The Cool Clutch FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This is a great pattern if you are new to bag making, or you want a quick make for sew to sell or gifting.
You can make these from just about any fabric light or medium weight, as there are few seams. You could even decorate or embroider the fabric first however you would like, then just dive in!
- Outer fabric – Any light to medium weight fabric of your choice.
- Lining – Any light weight fabric of your choice. Use a contrasting print or a striking colour of satin.
- Extra firm fusible interfacing – such as Fusible canvas or Decovil Light
- Medium weight fusible interlining (MWFI)
- One Magnetic clasp fastener
- All Purpose thread to match outer
You might want to check this Envelope Clutch FREE Sewing Tutorial.