Envelope clutch sewing pattern
If you need something that looks more plain than a fabric bag, make yourself an envelope bag using this easy Envelope clutch sewing pattern.
It’s made from vinyl with a cotton lining or you can make this bag in a regular quilting cotton, or something like a micro-suede would be very cool too.
Features of the Envelope Clutch Bag:
- Silver grommets on the front for the handle/closing strap
- Two separate bags to keep you organised
- Closed with a single flap with magnetic snap
- Optional slip pockets inside
- Extra pocket between the two bags
- Stylish and ‘store bought’ look
- Pretty quick to sew
- Finished size approx 9 inches wide, 6.7 inches tall and 1.5 inches deep
Here's the Envelope clutch sewing pattern.