The One Hour Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
If you’re looking for a super quick bag that you want finished today, go ahead and make the 30 minute version. But, if you have a little more time to spare (or are willing to spend 30 minutes today and 30 minutes tomorrow), indulge in the 60 minute bag. It’s worth the extra half hour!
To make the 60 minute bag, you’ll need:
- 1/2 yard each of 2 different fabrics
- 1/2 yard By Annie Soft and Stable (you can use fusible fleece if you don’t have Soft & Stable. Your bag won’t be as firm, but it will be fine)
- Standard Sewing Supplies – ruler, rotary cutter, scissors, sewing machine, pins, etc.
- Drinking Glass (for marking)
- Pen or Pencil
- Nancy Zieman’s Create a Strap in both 1″ and 3/4″ sizes
You might want to check this Large and Small Drawstring Backpack FREE Sewing Tutorial.