An Under Dress Lace Slip is very easy to make and wear and has been a regular part of a woman's wardrobe for generations. It is line-shaped to accommodate an hourglass figure. If you have a different shape you will need to make the required alterations. This under dress slip is especially helpful for a new mother who wants an easy to wear night gown.
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 yards of stretch lace, soft stretch tulle, silk/cotton knit with at least 50% stretch.
- 1 yard of elastic for bra 3/8″ wide or the amount you use in your bras.
- 2 sliders 3/8″ wide
- 2 rings 3/8″ wide
- 1 ballpoint needle
- Gutermann thread to match
- 1/2 to 3/4 yards of deco stretch lace for the cups
- Sewing machine (I am using a Bernina 350 PE)
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
You might want to check this perfect undergarment for summer – the Bralette.