Check out this Tiny Dino Plush with FREE Pattern and Tutorial. It’s got a round, stubby little body with four tiny legs and lots of spikes going down the back.
– 1/4 yd. of fabric for main body
– 1/8 yd. of accent fabric for spikes
– 3″ x 3″ piece of black applique fabric (felt, cotton, etc.) for eyes and mouth
– 4″ x 4″ piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
-sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
– poly-fil stuffing
– basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
– white fabric paint
Check out this Dragon stuffed animal plush FREE sewing tutorial.