This tiny fabric Easter basket is perfect for holding just one egg or a handful of candies. Make several in a variety of spring prints and use them as place markers on your Easter table. You only need a few small pieces of fabric and interfacing to make one, so this is a great scrap-busting project. They don’t even need to be confined to the Easter holiday – wouldn’t these be great wedding
- two 4 1/2” squares cotton fabric for the outside
- two 4 1/2” squares cotton fabric for the lining
- one 2 x 6 1/2” cotton fabric for the handle
- two 4 1/2” squares medium weight fusible interfacing
- one 2 x 6 1/2” medium weight fusible interfacing
You might want to check these 80+ Easter Sewing Projects.