Tommy Turtle Pillow FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
He’s a great cuddly friend for playtime, but there’s a secret—this cute stuffed turtle is also a naptime pillow. Just undo his secret tab and he’ll flatten out and become the perfect head rest.
What you'll need:
- bright green thread or to match fabric
- 7/8 yd (80.01cm) solid plush, for body
- ½ yd (45.72cm) dimpled plush, for shell
- One rectangle felt, (9“ x 12″ [22.86cm x 30.48cm]), green
- 1¾” (4.45cm) hook-and-loop fastener,1″ (2.54cm), green
- 12/3 yd (1.52m) giant rickrack, green
- ¼ yd (22.86cm) baby rickrack, black
- Two buttons, 3/4” (1.91cm)*, black
- Polyester fiberfill, Walking foot (optional), Zipper foot (optional),
- Hand sewing needle, Pattern tracing cloth
You might want to check these 40+ FREE Turtle Sewing Patterns and Projects.