Totoro Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This pattern will show you how to make a roly-poly plush that looks just like Totoro from the famous Ghibli movie! It features a contrast belly panel with appliqued face and markings. And of course arms, ears, and a tail to bring it all together!
With it, you can make a plush that resembles either the large gray Totoro, or his buddy, the smaller blue Chuu-Totoro.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yd. of fabric for main body
- 9″ x 9″ piece or 1⁄4 yd. of accent fabric for belly
- 3” x 3” piece of black applique fabric (felt,
- cotton, etc.) for pupils, whiskers, and mouth 2″ x 3-9″ piece of white applique fabric (felt,
- cotton, etc.) for eyes and optional smile 4” x 9” piece of light or heavy duty fusible
- web sewing thread to match main fabric and
- applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scis- sors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Bulbasaur Plush FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.