Triple Zipper Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Sew a beautiful clutch bag with 3 zippered compartments! This sweet little bag has 3 zippers on the exterior, plus another zipper on a coin pocket inside.
What you'll need:
- 1 FQ of main fabric for the exterior and middle compartment lining
- 1 FQ of coordinating fabric for the lining on the two side pockets
- 1 FQ of fabric to make bias binding or 3 yards of extra wide bias binding (2 1/4’’ wide when unfolded)
- 1/8 yard or fat eighth of fabric for the adjustable strap
- 1/4 yard medium weight fusible interfacing (such as Pellon SF101)
- 3 YKK size 4.5 handbag zippers (12’’ or longer) or approximately 36’’ of Zipper By the Yard (smaller garment zippers will not work with this project)
- 1 regular sized zipper at least 4’’ long (for the coin pocket)
- a 13’’ x 13’’ square of foam stabilizer (such as ByAnnie Soft and Stable)
- 2 d-rings with a 1/2’’ opening
- fabric marker or Frixion pen (that erases with heat)
- Sewing stiletto (very helpful!)
You might want to check this Micro Boston Bag FREE Sewing Pattern.