Two Become One t-shirt dress pattern
Need a comfy every day dress? One that looks good no matter where you go, and one that can take on the look of separates or be sewn in the same fabric throughout? Then the Two Become One t-shirt dress pattern is for you.
You've got to love the casual look, like a t-shirt and a skirt, but without the fuss of having to make sure both matching pieces are clean and ironed at the same time.
Two Become One t-shirt dress pattern features:
- a t-shirt style bodice with scoop neck and short sleeves, and a straight skirt, joined at the waist with a gathered belt-style band for fit, comfort and style.
- No zippers or closures, just pull it on and go.
- Mix and match the colors and fabrics or make in the same fabric top and bottom.
- Gathered piece at the waist for a slimming look. A contrast would look good here too if you made the top and bottom the same.
- Sizes from 31 to 48 inch bust.
- Easy to fit, just take in the side seams to suit your shape.
- Suitable for knit fabrics only.
- Full written and photo instructions.
Find the Two Become One t-shirt dress pattern here.